• If you choose to waitlist for a class, please remember to check if you have been added to the class roster.
• 2 hours prior to the class the system will automatically add you to the class.
• If you did not receive an email about being added to the class, the system will still add you to the class automatically.
• It is the client's responsibility to check their waitlist status.
• If you were added to class and choose to cancel 3 hours 59 minutes before class it is considered a late cancel, regardless of receiving an email. Clients with packages will lose that class. Unlimited members will incur an additional $10 late fee charge. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Please make sure that you remove yourself from the waitlist if you know you cannot attend class prior to the 4 hour cancellation policy!
• Text messages, phone calls, voicemails and emails are not accepted to remove from waitlist.
• Late cancel and no show clients that have been automatically added to class with packages will have that class deducted from their package. Unlimited members late cancel and no show will incur an additional fee, $10 late fee, $20 no show.
• Within 1 hours 59 minutes prior to class if the studio or instructors contacts you about being added to the class from the waitlist and you cannot make it, it will not be considered a late cancel or no show.
• 5 Class Packages (Barre & Apparatus) expires 2 months from purchase date.
• 10 Class Packages (Barre & Apparatus) expires 5 months from purchase date.
• 20 Class Packages (Barre & Apparatus) expires 5 months from purchase date.
• A strict 4 hour cancellation policy is required to avoid being charged for a confirmed class session NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Cancellations must be made online through your profile.
• If you sign up a class, but come to a different class, you will be charged for both classes.
• Switching classes within the 4 hour cancellation will be considered a late cancellation, unlimited members will be charged a late fee.
• The only way to change class times without incurring a fee is to cancel out of the unwanted class at least 4 hours prior to the start time and sign up for another class.
• You may NOT leave a message, text message, email or voice mail to cancel a class.
• Members with package classes will lose that session and UNLIMITED MONTHLY MEMBERS will be charged $20 for a no show (absence without an ONLINE cancellation) and $10 for a late cancellation; all fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
Makeup by: Monica S. de la Torre Makeup Artistry
www.msdMUA.com • Monica@msdMUA.com
Photography by: Shannon Tommy Photo
www.shannontommyphoto.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
116 Oceanport Ave. Bldg 2 Floor 2
Little Silver, NJ 07739
Copyright LT Pilates Studio. All rights reserved.